IRobot has released a new model of the Irobot Roomba i7 robot vacuum cleaner. Sophisticated ergonomics, versatility make the device completely unique in the line of analogs. This model of the robot copes with cleaning various types of floor coverings, be it linoleum, parquet, carpet, tile, etc.
The Irobot Roomba i7+ vacuum cleaner is characterized by impressive suction power, as well as an advanced movement route formation system . Thanks to advanced technologies and detailed cartography, the manufacturer guarantees careful movement of the robot around the house, eliminating the possibility of collision with interior items.
- Empties on its own - you don’t have to think about vacuuming for months at a time. Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal with AllergenLock bag holds 60 days of dirt, dust and hair.
- Power-Lifting Suction delivers 10X the air power* for improved pick-up performance. Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System cleans the dirt and pet hair you see and the allergens and dust you dont. *(Compared to Roomba 600 Series)
- Imprint Smart Mapping enables the robot to learn, map and adapt to your home. If crumbs spill on the floor as you’re racing out the door, you can simply tell the Roomba i series robot to immediately clean the kitchen either using your Alexa or the Google Voice Assistant.
You May Also Like: Automatic cat feeders
Irobot Roomba I7 Review And Buyer Guide 2023
Irobot Roomba I7 EQUIPMENT
The robot is delivered in a cardboard box. On it you can see the image of a cleaner with a description of functions and characteristics. Additionally, all components are packed in separate boxes, which eliminates the possibility of damage during transportation.
- robot vacuum cleaner;
- charging station;
- lithium-ion battery;
- line cord;
- virtual wall Dual Mode Virtual Wall;
- spare HEPA filter with improved parameters;
- additional side brush;
- warranty card
Irobot Roomba I7 APPEARANCE
The case of the Irobot Roomba i7 7150 is made of high-quality black plastic. The shape is round. The robot is quite compact in size, height – only 9 cm.
In the upper part of the robot, there are 3 control buttons, a display, a sensor, a camera. On the side, there is a soft shockproof bumper, on the other hand – a dust collector.
On the reverse side, you can see 2 side wheels, the front roller for turning, the battery, contact pads. Thanks to the camera integrated the recess, the robot perfectly scans the surrounding area.
You May Also Like: Xiaomi Philips Eyecare Smart Lamp 2
|Source of power||1850 mAh Li-ion battery|
|Duration of work on one battery charge||Up to 75 minutes|
|Recharge time||About 180 minutes|
|Recommended Cleaning Area||up to 150 sq.m.|
|Overcoming obstacles and thresholds||Up to 2 cm|
|Dust collector type||Cyclone Filter (without bag)|
|Dust collector capacity||1000 ml|
|dimensions||35 * 35 * 9 cm|
|Noise level||60 dB|
FUNCTIONS AND MODES
The three-stage cleaning system consists of the following individual phases. Firstly, it is cleaning with 2 rubber rollers. Secondly, a powerful side brush comes into play. Plus – high suction power. All this allows you to effectively remove wool from the floor, remove allergens from the air.
Updated rollers extractors due to close contact with the floor effectively collect all the garbage. Be it dust, dirt, coat, or hair.
The robot scans the territory, thereby creating landmarks for tracking areas where he has already visited and where he will go.
Thus, the vacuum cleaner determines the optimal room cleaning algorithm. If necessary, you can manually control the gadget. In the application, you can adjust the actions of the device and set the space that it will have to remove using the finished smart card.
In addition to manual control, there is a cleaning mode along the walls, in a spiral, a local cleaning mode.
The new iRobot i7, among others, is distinguished by an improved navigation system, super-advanced rollers, which positively affect the quality of cleaning. The battery of this model is slightly weaker than the previous iRobot Roomba 980. Accordingly, the cleaning time was reduced by as much as 45 minutes.
The main advantages of the model:
- Compact body, good cross
- Ergonomic design
- Three-stage floor cleaning system
- Improved navigation and mapping
- Adaptation to any type of flooring
- Several operating modes
- The ability to control from a smartphone
- Effective cleaning, air purification from allergens
- Large capacity dust collector
Disadvantages of a robot cleaner:
- High price
- No remote control
- One side brush
Despite this, the device effectively cleans any floor coverings. And the device rightly earned the title of high-tech gadgets.
You May Also Like: Best video Doorbells